スポンサーサイト

上記の広告は1ヶ月以上更新のないブログに表示されています。
新しい記事を書く事で広告が消せます。

看了海就會有好心情

DSC04972_convert_20090420010221.jpg


昨天家庭聚會,無意間被帶去看海看夕陽。

前陣子心情很低落的時候,一直說要去看海的,終於讓我給看到了
昨天風挺強的,又遇到漲潮(應該是吧!),看著從遠方一陣陣捲起來的海浪,就覺得煩惱有稍微被捲走了一些,看著海浪真的可以沉澱自己的心情。不過因為是跟家人一起,也不敢露出太多暗的情緒就是了。

可惜海平面上面一點點正好有朵烏雲,就看不到夕陽落進海裡的絕景。





這陣子真的感謝各方親朋好友好姐妹們都很關心我。
雖然情場失意(?)至少我還有你們~~友情好溫暖(笑)

謝謝上星期一起去唱7個小時卡拉OK的阿姨跟某白,尤其是快睡著的某白真是辛苦你要陪兩個喝膨大海就醉的瘋子XDDDD



所以我現在心情好很多了。




今天不知道為啥聊到有年紀的女人,某白就轉了這個從批兔轉來的文章給我看



As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡長 , 我越來越珍惜40歲以上的女人

Here are just a few reasons why:
為什麼呢 ?

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
40歲以上的女人不會 在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你:

'What are you thinking?'
你在想什麼?

She doesn't care what you think.
她才不在乎你 在想什麼。

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game,
40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽

she doesn't sit around whining about it.
她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西

She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情

Women over 40 are dignified.
40歲以上的女人穩重自持

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡

or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
跟你大呼小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地

if they think they can get away with it.
一槍把你給斃了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 ( 不管是不是實至名歸)

They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

Women get psychic as they age..
女人越老越通靈

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔

Once you get past a wrinkle or two,
只要能夠對皺紋 視而不見

a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實


They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋

You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her .
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40歲以上的女人有很多優點
Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
40歲以上的男人呢?

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40歲以上的女人

there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男

making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress..
厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情


Ladies, I apologize.
女士們,請容許我在這兒

For all those men who say,
幫妳們說句公道話 :

'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?',
那些說只想喝免費的 牛奶而不願買頭 母牛回家的男人

here's an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有 80%的 女人寧願不結婚

Why?
為什麼呢?

Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig
因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸


just to get a little sausage!
買回整隻豬 !




我英文不好所以如果英文或翻譯有錯也不要來罵我(死),因為這也不是我翻的,是本來人家就翻好的,不然我也看不懂(噗)

雖然我還沒有到四十啦!
不過男人似乎真的沒有幾個人能懂那些工作上是女強人的女人有多麼的可愛,她們的內心其實不像工作時候那樣強悍,而是比任何會撒嬌的小美眉更渴望有人提供一個避風港...


先未雨綢繆一下唉起來等,因為我也是打算邁向女強人路線的其中之一....



男人真的很笨!!!! (翻桌)


我只是想要一個肩膀!!!!







嗯!舒服多了!

還是繼續朝著女強人邁進吧!



comment

Secret

最新記事
FC2カウンター
カテゴリ
月別アーカイブ
プロフィール

閃亮亮pinky

Author:閃亮亮pinky
FC2ブログへようこそ!

ぴったり10秒うさぎ
ちゃきん。無料HP素材の小箱
リンク
検索フォーム
RSSリンクの表示
ブロとも申請フォーム

この人とブロともになる

上記広告は1ヶ月以上更新のないブログに表示されています。新しい記事を書くことで広告を消せます。